Episode 16: How to Make Software Buying a Good Experience
Ever feel like you’re just not getting through to folks? Understandable roadblock when you’re a person dealing with—you know—people. However, that kind of frustration far too often plays into the process of buying software. Let’s change that, shall we?
Rick West, CEO and Co-founder of Field Agent, sat down with Flip’s James Gilbert (someone particularly passionate about this topic) and Brian Schiff to talk about what tech companies can—and should—do to make software buying a good experience. This week, on Flip’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
- Common mistakes made when it comes to buying software (esp. B2B)
- Defining ‘best in breed’ and ‘best practices” – and how they factor in
- The importance of frictionless experience
- What Rick calls ‘The Tesla Effect’
- Time: our most valuable commodity
- How automation can help
- What the world needs more of (yes, really)
- And more