Episode 67: Mike Vroom on Balancing AI and Human Touch in Customer Service
We’re hearing a lot these days about finding “that perfect balance” when it comes to AI and humans… and it’s for good reason! We’re at a crossroads of sorts, and it pays to be especially mindful about our strategies moving forward.
It’s something Mike Vroom, Senior Director of Customer Service at UNTUCKIT (and beloved Flip customer ;)) has some great insights around. He shares those - this week, on Flip CX’s Spamming Zero podcast.
- The Importance of Human Interaction in the AI Era
- Potential Pitfalls of Over-relying on AI
- Finding Balance of Online and Brick-and-Mortar Shopping
- The Human Element in Customer Service
- The Need for Human Management in Tech Adoption
- The Essence of a Brand Beyond Commodities
- And more
NOTE: This fantastic conversation will be the last episode of SZ you’ll see for a while, as we’re pausing the show for now. We’ve LOVED being able to bring you weekly insights from the best in the biz, and are looking forward to the possibility of season 2… Stay tuned!