Episode 22: How Aviator Nation—One Of The Fastest Growing Clothing Brands—Built A Following
Rabid fans. Every brand wants ‘em, few know how to gain ‘em. Does it hinge on the product itself? On your sales team? On marketing? A funky TikTok video?... How about solid CX wrapped around all of the above and then some.
Matt Solusod is E-Commerce Customer Service Manager at Aviator Nation, one of the fastest growing clothing brands in the country and *shameless plug* one of Flip’s valued customers. As such, he knows a thing or two about building, maintaining, and growing a following - during peak season and the whole year through. And he shares top tips this week, on Flip’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
- Matt’s priorities + checklist for peak season prep
- Exclusive items, Inclusive experience: how Aviator Nation rocks both
- Keeping customers happy year-round
- How to tackle loyalty with your raving fans AND with fans who haven’t yet purchased
- The power of loyal fans via social channels
- CX as the focal point of growth: gaining company wide buy-in
- Peak season fears - and how Matt’s team faces them
- Ideas for employee appreciation during (and after) peak season
- Looking ahead: Front of mind projects for Aviator Nation in 2023
- And more