Episode 4: RedRoute Founders' Story
Love a good origin story? I know we do! Especially one that features, say, three brilliant college students who started a kick ass company.
And it’s even better when those founders are willing to share some real talk on the highs and lows of their journey, as well as top tips for other entrepreneurs looking to take the plunge (or for those *slightly* more experienced folk looking for some fresh inspiration).
RedRoute Co-founders—CEO Brian Schiff, CTO Jacob Cooper, and CRO Sam Krut—sit down with James Gilbert to share. This week on Spamming Zero.
- Each founder’s “Oh %$#!” moment
- RedRoute’s Journey – In a nutshell
- ‘Fessing up: who fought the most along the way
- Founders’ advice: what young entrepreneurs should be asking themselves
- Failures learned from
- Lookin’ bright: the future of RedRoute
- And more