Episode 2: Why One-Touch Resolution Is Completely Flawed
One-touch resolution. A term that’s basked in the CX spotlight for… a while now. But, wouldn’t you know it, not everyone’s a fan.
Take Ben Segal, for example. Senior Director of CX at Pair Eyewear, proud owner of a 2009 World Series ring (we just think that’s ridiculously cool), and our first official guest on Spamming Zero.
Ben believes that the one-touch resolution approach in customer service is completely flawed, and he shares some pretty stellar insights to back that up—this week, on RedRoute’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
- Ben’s impressive background (Curious how he got that ring? Listen in. ;))
- HIS perspective around hitting the zero button
- Why one-touch resolution is NOT the holy grail it’s been touted as
- Customer Driven vs. Company Driven (hint: it’s not either/or)
- Ben’s take on long-term retention and customer lifetime value metrics
- Proactive CX: leveraging data at your fingertips
- One of Ben’s most unforgettable experiences
- And more