Episode 24: Creating Unconventional Experiences That Leave Customers Craving More
Universal Studios, Disney World, Legoland… What is it that makes people return again and again? Simple: an experience worth reliving. So, how can eCommerce brands infuse that kind of magic into their CX? Well, practical application there isn’t quite as simple, but—lucky for you—we happen to know someone who offers a spectacular perspective on the subject.
Dallan Rees, Senior Director of eCommerce at Lovesac, has had a slew of fascinating jobs - including Director of Digital Product and Experience Development at Universal Parks & Resorts. From concert venues and amusement parks, to creating an experience with unconventional sofas, Dallan’s discovered the common threads that leave customers coming back for more. And he graciously shares what he’s learned. This week, on Flip’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
- Tackling CX at Universal during a pandemic
- How brands like Universal approach customer experience
- How Dallan brings the “park experience” mindset to his current role at Lovesac
- Our guests’s top takeaways from past positions
- Keeping it fresh: how to maintain the magic in every interaction
- The role community plays when it comes to experience
- Dallan’s—and our hosts’—dream jobs + why
- And more