Episode 8: Flipping Your CX & EX For A Competitive Advantage In The Recession
We’re living in tricky times. A recession is looming, you’ve been asked to cut costs, you’re worried about your customers and your employees… and well, frankly this damn heat is messing with your mood. Am I right?
We can’t do much about the heat, but for the rest of it we strongly suggest…
It’s time to flip your CX and EX to get the competitive advantage. How? So very glad you asked! We sat down with one of the world’s foremost customer experience experts—who also happens to be one of the kindest individuals you’ll ever lay ears on—for a masterclass on the subject.
Jeannie Walters is CEO and Founder of Experience Investigators, a top CX Influencer with over 20 years experience advising companies, and our honored guest this week on RedRoute’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
BIG FAT NOTE: We can’t get enough of Jeannie and her spectacular advice on this topic. So, naturally, we snagged her for a LIVE (LI, YouTube, FB) Webinar with our own Brian Schiff coming up this Thursday, July 28th at 10am CDT. Register HERE!
Now, where were we? Oh right… giving you the CX keys to the kingdom. ;)
What’s Covered in this Episode?
- Looking through the customer lense
- Moments that matter with your brand (hint: that’d be every one of them)
- Journey Mapping: are you really doing it?
- Jeannie’s hot take on the role automation plays in excellent CX
- AI + Humans = powerful experiences
- Tips to maximize profitability – recession or not
- And more