Staying Curious, Keeping a Wide View, and Getting Into the Details With Vittorio Cretella, CIO of Procter & Gamble
Is being successful tied to being perpetually inquisitive? Vittorio Cretella, the CIO of Procter & Gamble, discusses how maintaining a posture of curiosity has been a constant throughout his career. Also, he chats about Procter & Gamble’s digital transformation at an international scale and that AI is now being used across the company. Listen in to learn a little about Vittorio’s passion for motorcycles too.
Tune in to learn:
- How is digital transformation manifesting at Procter & Gamble? (03:47)
- How does P&G manage to operate in so many countries? (10:29)
- Is AI used across the entire company? (15:09)
- How might the consumer experience get better in the future? (17:39)
- What’s the balance for innovating quickly yet maintaining trust? (21:22)
- What is Vittorio most excited about in his role as CIO at P&G? (27:22)
- What sort of peers can Vittorio commiserate with and learn from? (30:04)
IT Visionaries is brought to you by The Salesforce Platform. If you love the thought leadership on this podcast, Salesforce has even more meaty IT thoughts to chew on. Take your company to the next level with in-depth research and trends right in your inbox. Subscribe to a newsletter tailored to your role at Salesforce.com/newsletter.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.