In our first-ever episode of Bridging Web3, we’re talking about interoperability with Jon Kol from Hyperlane.
Hyperlane allows developers to connect their apps across blockchains and are dedicated to interchain singularity. Our goal is to understand the building blocks to make Web3 more usable and drive adoption, and to understand the real-world opportunities in the long term
You’ll Hear About:
● How Hyperlane works.
● The balance between speed and security.
● Why contextual security is effective.
● How the Hyperlane team came together.
● Why interoperability is such a big part of scaling Web3.
● Looking ahead to the future of Web3.
● Centralization vs. decentralization.
● Building trust in the blockchain and Web3.
● Trends and what to look out for in interoperability.
● What’s next for Hyperlane.