63. The #1 Psychological Approach And Best Practices By Amazon To Becoming A Better Leader & Maximizing The Productivity Of Your Team
Two words can make all the difference in being the best leader possible and maximizing your team's productivity. The two words are listening and motivation. When you practice active listening and know the motivation behind every team member, you can catapult your business to growth potential you didn't even think was possible.
Pulling from Amazon's Leadership Principles, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, and McClelland's Human Motivation Theory, I break down how you can triangulate the most effective path to evolving yourself into the best leader you can be while developing your team to be more productive, driven, motivated, accountable, and successful while simultaneously creating a dynamic culture that retains your employees and accelerates your business success sustainably.
Beyond The Episode Gems:
See what the HubSpot CRM can do for your business at HubSpot.com
See all of the podcasts on the HubSpot Podcast Network
Get Your FREE Tickets to the World's Largest Virtual Email Marketing Conference -- Guru Conference
Buy My Book Strategize Up to maximize the growth potential of your business using strategic frameworks.
Get Two Free Months of Agorapulse on me: Social.Agorapulse.com/FindTroy
Support The Podcast & Connect With Troy:
• Rate & Review iDigress: iDigress.fm/Reviews
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up
• Follow Troy on Twitter: Twitter.com/FindTroy
• Follow Troy on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/FindTroy