437. It's Feedback, Not Failure — Don't Take it Personally
Business is going to be full of ups and downs. Whether it’s marketing, sales, social media followings, or business growth…whatever happens, don’t take it personally. Look at everything as an opportunity to learn — it’s feedback, not failure.
We always talk about the importance of finding your best seller and leaning into it to scale your small business, but some people don’t even know where to start when it comes to finding their best seller. You don’t have to have it all figured out from the beginning. The first phase of any business, which most business owners try to skip right over, is the test & try stage, where your goal is to experiment and receive feedback. It’s the best way to learn!
We’re going to share some tips and strategies on how to take what you learn not as a failure, but as feedback, and how to turn that around and use it to improve your business. We’ll also share how you can start getting intentional about seeking feedback in order to find your bestseller fast.
Brought to you by the Shop 1 in 5™ Pledge! Commit to making 1 in 5 of your purchases from a small business, whether online or offline. The Shop 1 in 5™ Pledge is a way to make an impact together when (and where) it matters most. Join us and take the pledge today!
- We want to help you get ready to make BIG MOVES in 2023, because we know you have MASSIVE goals for this year - and we have the tools to help you reach them!! This is why we are hosting our FREE workshop series, The Product Boss’ Guide to Your Best Year Yet. The first workshop kicks off on Thursday, January 19th so be sure to sign up now to save your spot!
- Consistent content is key to getting more people to see and buy your products. If you want to create great content but you don’t know what to say, or you feel too busy, or you just don’t want to be the face of your brand, no worries – because we’ve got you covered with a year’s worth of consistent content that’s sure to resonate with your audience! If you want to see how easy this can be, visit A Year of Content.
- Website: theproductboss.com
- Instagram: @theproductboss
Mentioned in this episode:
Be sure to go listen to C-E-O School with Suneera Madhani here: https://theceoschool.co/the-podcast/
HubSpot Podcast Network
Learn how your business can grow better with HubSpot