231. Food Freedom and Building a Seven-Figure Wellness Business with Dietitian Deanna
On CEO School this week, Suneera welcomes Deanna Wolfe, a highly influential health advocate and dietitian in the wellness industry. The conversation centers on Deanna's journey of building a seven-figure business through her wellness programs and the significance of empowering women entrepreneurs to recognize their value and achieve their goals. Deanna shares how her business started as a social media community when she documented her post-bodybuilding journey in 2015. Her approach now advocates for non-diet, weight-neutral, and intuitive eating to assist clients on their journey. Through her program, she has also helped many clients achieve six-figure businesses.
Deanna is a pioneer in the online space, creating a loyal community of over 260K through her Instagram and TikTok @DietitianDeanna and blog, dietitiandeanna.com, and her top 10 mental health podcast "DEATS with Deanna" where her audience trusts her with sound non-diet nutrition advice and women in business inspiration. Deanna was just featured as "The Most Influential People in Wellness of 2022" by Ness!
As a speaker, writer, 7-figure business owner, weight-neutral activist, and coach, Deanna takes her Instagram community along her compelling journey of disordered eating, body acceptance, and personal & business growth.
In this episode:
- Creating a Positive Relationship with Food
- The Impact of Diet Culture on Women's Mental Health. Female Entrepreneurship and Mental Health Struggles with Food
- Mindset Work to Overcome Struggles with Food. Stress and Eating Habits
- Delegating and Hiring for Women Entrepreneurs
- The Benefits of Niche Specialization for Entrepreneurs
Connect with Deanna:
Dietitian Deanna: https://www.instagram.com/dietitiandeanna/
Join The Food Freedom Breakthrough: https://dietitiandeanna.thrivecart.com/food-freedom-breakthrough/
Connect with Suneera: https://www.instagram.com/suneeramadhani/
Connect with CEO School: https://www.instagram.com/ceoschool/