967: A Conversational Guide to Category Buidling
In this open forum conversation, we break down the myth of around category building — where most people get confused and how to better define the experience a company is building.
Christopher Lochhead, Co-Creator of Category Pirates, Kevin Maney, Partner at Category Design Advisors, and Al Ramadan, Founder and Category Designer at Play Bigger, join the show to discuss category building it’s all its finer details.
The three cover:
- Common category building mistakes
- When to use category design and when to avoid it
- Driving market cap for growth companies
- Inviting analysts into the cycle
- Audience questions & answer
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Flip My Funnel in your favorite podcast player.