929. Modern Strategies to Align Sales & Marketing
Removing the departmental silos within any organization should be a top priority for any business; but it’s easier said than done.
What are some measurable processes that organizations can integrate and objectively benefit from?
In this episode, Jeff Davis, Associate Director of Business and Brand Strategy at AbbVie, discusses how to align sales and marketing more effectively to add value to every stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Misalignment in an organization
- The modern buyer seller relationship has changed
- Helping buyers make decisions
- The buyer’s journey is not a lead handoff process
Check out these resources mentioned during the episode:
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Flip My Funnel in your favorite podcast player.