391: Marketers Are the Linchpin of the Entire Organization w/ Meagen Eisenberg
Describe your idea of a modern CMO. Now ask someone else. Now ask another person. See all the different ideas that come together?
If one person were able to meet all those requirements of a CMO, they’d be about as rare as a unicorn. We’re not sure anyone can live up to expectations, but we know one CMO who gets pretty close!
Here’s what we’re unpacking today:
- The incredibly vast challenges of being a CMO
- Why building relationships with every other department is vital to a CMO’s role
- How to prioritize your resources as a marketing leader
- Getting promoted to marketing leadership
- What to look for, and how to hire, a marketing team