A Cooperative and Distributive Model Leads to Growth With Hemant Elhence, President of Excellarate
When the world catches up to a business model that’s already been working well, then a company can really take off. Hemant Elhence, the President of Excellarate, describes how a cooperative, distributed software development model rooted in the company’s origins has positioned Excellerate to thrive in the cloud environment. Furthermore, he explains how society has now caught up with the concept of remote work. Hemant also chats about a few books that have really meant a great deal to him.
Tune in to learn:
- Why do customers go to Excellarate for help building software? (02:26)
- Why has Excellarate seen growth providing DevOps to customers? (06:31)
- What’s the history of the business? (11:59)
- What’s it like working with regulated businesses that could be targets for attacks? (23:46)
- What does Hemant see as the future of software development? (27:43)
IT Visionaries is brought to you by The Salesforce Platform. If you love the thought leadership on this podcast, Salesforce has even more meaty IT thoughts to chew on. Take your company to the next level with in-depth research and trends right in your inbox. Subscribe to a newsletter tailored to your role at Salesforce.com/newsletter.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.