Get a Tribe. Get Feedback. Get Better
We begin with sweaty run stank and end up with Sears & Roebuck stretchy pants for grown ass men. In between we cover topics about:
- tribe building
- head trash
- affirmation vs feedback
- Asking for what you need
Tribe building moves us into a more collaborative space. We aren't meant to do life alone. Shifting from the "do you" culture to the "Do you, but don't do it alone." space.
Build a tribe with the 7 types of people Jason outlines at Firestarter Inc.
Go to Jason's website link above and subscribe to download his pdf with descriptions of the 7 types:
- Devils Advocate
- the power of feedback that comes from a tribe that knows you, knows your why and your purpose and always has your best interest at heart.
- Not all beliefs are truths.
- Being vulnerable with your tribe so you don't carry around head trash.
Follow Alex's blog!
Hire Jason or Alex to work with you for coaching or with your team!
Follow the Badass Womens Council on Instagram!
Subscribe and Give Us a Review Please!!!!!!!
REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR THE WEEK
1. When was the last time you received loving and helpful feedback?
2. Who can you go to for loving and helpful feedback?
Follow me on LinkedIn! Let's chat about keynote speaking, coaching or consulting.