Top Performer Fraud Dealing with Impostor Syndrome
Christine has an amazing track record of success, yet she she still suffers once in awhile from Top Performer Fraud, what if this time I fail and I'm not as good as they think I am.
She'll share insight on how to overcome this fear.
- Connection frees us from this fear.
- Strong women can isolate themselves by staying busy and the fear of being exposed.
- Lean into the opportunities, don't retreat for fear of what others think or fear of failure.
- Failures have the biggest learning opportunities.
- Be content where you are.
Reflection Questions for the Week
1. Who can you share your fears and failures with?
2. Have I attached too much of my self worth to my job/career?
We're about Reflection and Connection!
Connect here and let us know what topics you'd like to hear and any feedback about the BWC!
Loud and Proud, if you're looking for a keynote speaker, a coach or a consultant for your business. (raises hand) HMU
Music Cred: Cameron Fleetwood Hession