Dealing With The Voices in Our Head - Dr. Victoria Dalton, PsyD
I've been waiting to do this episode! An interview with my therapist! I chose Dr. Victoria Dalton, PsyD, as my therapist from her profile on Psychology Today. She's described as direct and genuine. It's a fact. She is both direct and genuine and you will learn so much from her in this episode.
- Irrational Core Beliefs
- Fear of Shame and Judgement
- The Four Agreements book recommendation
- What the voices in our head tell us, what they remember
- How we fill The First Silence or The First Look
- The 16/30/60 Rule
If you want more joy, take accountability and ownership and let go of fault and blame.
Why? Challenging your beliefs and choices in a healthy way.
1. What beliefs do you need to challenge and look for evidence of truth?
2. Are you giving yourself permission to take the time to connect?
Need a keynote speaker? I'm your girl!
Also available for coaching and business consulting.