Episode 108: Addressing fear around lending + why experience matters more than ever
Have you ever been afraid to take out a loan? Have you ever put experience ahead of price? Yeah, us too.
It all comes back to that human element that drives everything, including the relationship between FIs and the people they serve. And we got to sit down for a chat with a true expert on the subject.
Miriam Ackerman, Chief Strategy Officer at DNT BLNK and Co-Founder of NetGiver (NACUSO’s 2020 Big Idea Award-Winner) graciously offers her expertise—this week on CRMNEXT’s Banking on Experience podcast.
Topics we cover include:
- Why Miriam is passionate about this topic
- Addressing what your members & customers actually need
- The power of real connection
- Best practices around experience for FIs
- Getting specific with personalization
- The no mission/no margin concept
- What holds FIs back from maintaining good relationships (and how to fix it)
- Changing the world (yes, really)
- And more
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Experience in your favorite podcast player.