Episode 75: The Future of Mortgage and Lending: How to Improve the Tech Gap
We can see into the future.
Ok, not really.
But Tom Millon, CEO of Computershare Loan Services (CLS) has a pretty good idea of what we can expect when it comes to the future of mortgage and lending. (Hint: It has a lot to do with improving the tech gap that still exists there.)
And he joins me this week on CRMNEXT’s Banking on Experience to offer valuable insight on the subject.
Topics we covered include:
- Computershare and Loan Services in a nutshell
- Why Tom is passionate about his business (and the tech that helps it)
- What loan services can do today to ensure their tech grows with them
- Addressing mortgage pain points
- Bridge the gap: simplifying lending and mortgage processes
- Default situations: how tech can help
- And more
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Experience in your favorite podcast player.