Episode 107: Creating high trust in a high-tech world
Trust. It’s the foundation of—well—pretty much everything when it comes to relationships, including those between an FI and its members or customers.
We were thrilled to sit down and learn from one of the world’s greatest experts on creating high trust in a high-tech world. Todd Duncan is a Best-Selling Author, a Sales Entrepreneur with 5 million clients world-wide, and our honored guest this week on CRMNEXT’s Banking on Experience podcast.
If you’ve never had the opportunity to learn from Duncan—we implore you—get ready to take notes and brace yourself for some mind-blowing insight.
Topics we cover include:
- Biggest mistakes when it comes to tech & trust
- Todd’s take on the ‘talk less/sell more’ mindset
- The power of emotional connection: how FIs can create true “wow” moments
- 4 things about FIs and marketing that everybody needs to hear
- Bridging marketing and high-touch emotional connection
- Net Promoter Score and the Customer Journey
- The role of convenience
- Changing the world (yes, really)
- And more
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Experience in your favorite podcast player.