Episode 72: More than Just Talk: Creating a Culture that Counts
I double-dog dare you…to implement a culture that actually delivers.
Diving into that realm does require chutzpah – from a leader who’s willing to go where others don’t. Lucky for our listeners, I got to sit down with one such leader this week on CRMNEXT’s Banking on Experience.
Sundie Seefried is CEO and President at Safe Harbor Financial (and former CEO at Partner Colorado CU), and she offers some fantastic suggestions on implementing a culture that’s more than just talk.
Topics we covered include:
- A culture that Counts: why Sundie cares
- Working up to CEO: what she’s learned along the way
- Advice for those aspiring to lead
- What Sundie’s learned from failure
- Game playing (and why it has no place in your culture)
- The story behind + key takeaways from Sundie’s book
- And more.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Experience in your favorite podcast player.